Command to check total properties.

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Losstarot
Character: Kalisto Krauss

Command to check total properties.

Post by Losstarot » June 14th, 2021, 3:21 pm

I'd like to suggest a command similar to [regenrates that shows total properties on the char based on abilities + item equipped.

The properties I mean are: HCI, DCI, DMG INC, SDI, LMC, Crit Chance, FC and FCR. (did I forget any relevant ones?)

We already have a command to show Swing Speed, so I imagine it wouldn't be impossible to add those in. Maybe a single command for all the properties, including SS?

This not only helps warriors and mages better manage their desired values, but also allows players to track down bugs and things that aren't working. I.E.: if an ability is supposed to give you +10% HCI, with the command you can check if it changed or not.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by Losstarot on June 14th, 2021, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Re: Command to check total properties.

Post by Lans » June 14th, 2021, 3:25 pm

This is a great idea, I'd love to see it as it also helps with debug testing from the player side and to offer reports on anomalies. ((You never 'really' know if your feat is adding what it says LOL))

Furio
Character: Furio

Post by Furio » June 14th, 2021, 3:30 pm

Indeed, great idea. +1

Azareil
Character: Gryhun Kren

Post by Azareil » June 14th, 2021, 4:15 pm

I've been thinking about the same thing. I don't know if one of those little variables stood for this but if not, Crit Chance is one I'd like to see as well.

Losstarot
Character: Kalisto Krauss

Post by Losstarot » June 14th, 2021, 4:34 pm

Azareil wrote: June 14th, 2021, 4:15 pm I've been thinking about the same thing. I don't know if one of those little variables stood for this but if not, Crit Chance is one I'd like to see as well.
Good idea, I'll add it to the original post.