High Quality Items Consumed for Crafting

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Christianna
Character: Graelynn de Ravin

High Quality Items Consumed for Crafting

Post by Christianna » May 16th, 2021, 6:31 pm

So I just had an experience where I was crafting a fur cloak (which takes a regular cloak and fur) and while I had exceptional quality cloaks in my bag, it consumed the MasterpieceI had tucked away (and forgot was in there) instead to create an exceptional quality fur cloak...

My suggestion would be two-fold:

1. Set EO and Masterpiece quality items to a lock status where they cannot be consumed for crafting

and/or

2. Set the quality of the NEW item created to the EO or Masterpiece status if an item of that rating was consumed in the process

It hurts my heart that a Masterpiece cloak was consumed to make an Exceptional quality fur cloak.

Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

Re: High Quality Items Consumed for Crafting

Post by Lexi » July 3rd, 2021, 10:36 pm

I am bumping this because I just had an MW travelers cloak used instead of an exceptional in the making of a linked cloak through the blacksmithing menu. I had forgotten that the MW was in another container in my bag.

Please please please please please look into this. I am going to go cry now. Thank you.