App for Wendy Wagner

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Orange
Character: Wendy Wagner

App for Wendy Wagner

Post by Orange » May 4th, 2022, 4:29 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

I played about a year ago for the character Hermione Arden (ranger/hunter)

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I played a long time ago on a couple of RP shards. I like to wander around the world and put the character to the challenge in the fight with monsters. I love to build and develop the farm, house and etc.
I played card games for many years

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

A very interesting atmosphere and an exciting role-playing game on requiem

What will your character’s name be?:

Wendy Wagner

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

A young 18-year-old girl is slightly above average height. Skinny, but looks very strong and trained. She must know hard work firsthand.
Long curly straw-colored hair and a sweet smile attract the eyes of others.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Wendy grew up in the family of a famous blacksmith in the town of Cornfield. She had two older brothers, but it was she who followed in her father's footsteps.
The girl led a measured quiet life - she read books, studied the world around her and learned blacksmithing from her father. Most often they had to forge various household items, but Wendy was always drawn to weapons and she loved to experiment with metal, creating the most bizarre sabers and knives.
Most recently, an armed attack was carried out on their house, as a result of which her father was killed, and the house was burned to the ground.
Wendy managed to save only a couple of books with family recipes and a beloved dog.
Now she has gone to the First Province in search of a better life, to meet the challenges

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Wendy is a very persistent and diligent girl. She always achieves what she aspires to.
Once a saber of her production won the first prize at a regional blacksmith competition. Wendy had to pretend to be a young guy, dressed in men's clothes to get into the competition.

Briefly write an in-character response to the scenario:
After waiting for her turn, Wendy resolutely approached the officer.
- I have been listening to various ridiculous stories for a long time and I would not like to waste time, neither yours nor mine, and pretend that someone needs it.
Wendy stared intently into the eyes of the customs officer and seemed to read in them a response to her words.
- Please accept my small gift as a token of gratitude for your visa on the pass.
Wendy timidly pushed a leather bag with something heavy inside.
The officer looked into it and some spark appeared in his eyes - the day was not lived in vain. He saw there what he always liked - a whole set of artfully executed figures of soldiers.
The officer reached for a stack of documents.
- Let's not waste any time...

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: App for Wendy Wagner

Post by Coty » May 4th, 2022, 11:47 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!