A letter sent by messenger to Nicolien.

In-Character message board for the de Ravin Parish. Posts made here are considered physical messages upon an in-game message board.

Moderator: Drucilla

Kent
Character: Requiescat In Pace

A letter sent by messenger to Nicolien.

Post by Kent » November 24th, 2022, 10:25 pm

The tired runner approaches the usual place of residence of Nicolien, the waxen-seal of his message shining in the moonlight.
To the Illustrious Miss Nicolien de Ravin.

Blessings upon you and your parish.

It is my express pleasure to cordially invite you to a preemptory meeting to discuss venue, menu, and other involved subjects with the bringing to pass of this Soup Kitchen. Preparations are many and I am certain we will have much to discuss.

I would like to once again thank you for your generous sponsorship of the effort to bring an end to hunger in the Old-Town Quarter.

Your Obedient Servant,

Jahandar

Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

Re: A letter sent by messenger to Nicolien.

Post by Lexi » November 25th, 2022, 11:53 am

*A response is returned via a courier in de Ravin red and black, a fleur-de-lys embossed on the red wax seal*
Mister Jahandar,

Thank you for your letter. I hope my response finds you and yours well.

It would be my honor to meet with you to discuss your efforts to feed the Old Town district and how the Parish may assist. Might I suggest tomorrow, Septimus the 26th, after the lecture on civics at the Meddler's Risk?

Please let me know if this is convenient for you.

Most Sincerely,
Nicolien de Ravin

Kent
Character: Requiescat In Pace

Re: A letter sent by messenger to Nicolien.

Post by Kent » November 26th, 2022, 4:03 pm

The messeenger arrives at drop-off with a far less exhausted looking expression on his face

[quote]To the Serene Miss Nicolien de Ravin.

May your Parish Thrive for a Thousand Generations

It is a great point of elatement that you should find time to meet with other community leaders on this most important of subjects. Perhaps the Fourth day of the next month might be appropriate, around supper time?

It behooves me to also congratulate your parish on the recent marriage proposal joining two bloodlines into one. If there is anything I can do to assist in the coming to pass of this blessed event, I implore you to not hesitate in asking.

Your Obedient Servant,

Jahandar