Application for Athalia Zamfir

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Athalia Zamfir
Character: Athalia Zamfir

Application for Athalia Zamfir

Post by Athalia Zamfir » January 14th, 2023, 8:26 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I have experience playing Requiem in previous acts, and limited experience in this act.
How did you hear about Requiem?
Originally I learned about Requiem from individuals currently playing on the shard.
What will your character’s name be?
Athalia Zamir
Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Athalia is in her mid-thirties with almond-colored skin, long, wavy mahogany hair and golden eyes. She is tall, with a comely figure. Her fingers are long and appear delicate from fine, intricate work with small tools.
Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Coming to the First Province to join the caravan she once traveled with, Athalia hopes to provide expertise and aid to her old allies.
Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:
Originally from Kaduraas, Athalia found herself traveling in caravans from a young age. It was a life familiar and comfortable to her despite the many difficulties that come with such travels; it was none so difficult as life in her homelands. She had allegiance with a large caravan of crafters, making her coin with dance and finely detailed crafts. She looks for the beauty in all things, carving even the sharpest of figures into stone in a way that showcases their best features.

When the caravan she was traveling with informed her of their intentions to travel to the Province she hesitated. She feared losing her freedoms in exile. She worried of finding lands like the state of Kaduraas, and so they parted ways until she came to hear news of the Doctor’s work with the paper in the Province. Athalia was quick to spend coins to obtain the circulated material, and after confirming the doctor’s identity she began to depart for the Province, finally finding herself standing at the train-yard after weeks of finding willing traveling companions to lend protection in travel to even get near the province.
Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Speaking with a thick Kaduraasian accent, the woman’s voice is soft as it is finally her turn to approach the officiant, her confident posture contradicts the quiet tone as she takes care to not hold eye contact lest he take offense. “My name ees Athalia, I am aware of ze… threats and troubles in ze province, dah? I am nyet a fighter but there are services I vill offer.” As the words purr past her lips, her hand lifts to gently approach the officiant’s outstretched palm, placing upon it a small purse of coin and an intricately worked ring of gold and sapphire from off of her finger.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Athalia Zamfir

Post by Coty » January 14th, 2023, 8:30 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!