Wrestling Weaponry

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Controll
Character: A Diabolist

Wrestling Weaponry

Post by Controll » March 24th, 2023, 12:35 pm

A notice has been posted on the market board.
Engineers and collectors, my name is Dragomir Varga and I am looking for wrestling weaponry of masterwork quality. If you wish to sell some or can create such, please contact me. Praised be Decus.

YeOldenMan
Character: Slayton Forsythe

Re: Wrestling Weaponry

Post by YeOldenMan » March 25th, 2023, 2:20 am

A small note on light brown paper is elegantly scribed and tacked under this one.

There are a few types of Fist Weapons. Knuckles and Cestus by Smiths. And Wraps by Tinkers. I can make you some wraps from steel. If you wish for a set, slide a note under the door of the first apartment above the Meddler's Risk.

Forsythe

Controll
Character: A Diabolist

Re: Wrestling Weaponry

Post by Controll » March 26th, 2023, 8:48 am

A small letter is slipped under the door of the apartment mentioned.
Most esteemed Forsythe,

I am interested in the steel handwraps used for wrestling you mentioned in your note, as well as about any other fist weaponry of a masterwork quality you could produce. I do, however, believe that good habits of trading dictate that we first agree upon a cost for such a set. Please deliver your pricing offer to the bartender of the Hearth & Hale tavern, so that she may then forward it to myself.

Praying for your good health,
Dragomir Varga