Meeting Request for Overseer Holmquist

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
TheOriginalFive
Character: Viola Wandren

Meeting Request for Overseer Holmquist

Post by TheOriginalFive » April 10th, 2023, 9:25 am

A letter is dropped off in the Library's submission box. It is written in a tidy hand, though the end is slightly wobbly.
Dear Lord Overseer Holmquist,

I am Viola Wandren from KM&A. We'd like to request a meeting with you on the evening of 13 Dewfall 1348 (OOC: 13 April 2023, 8PM EST).

Perhaps we could meet at your office? Ashford Reed and myself will be there to discuss the Horse Rental as well as further business opportunities.

Please let us know if this time works for you.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Meeting Request for Overseer Holmquist

Post by Coty » April 11th, 2023, 10:01 am

A carrier is sent to KM&A with a message for Viola Wandren.
Miss Wandren,

I have scheduled your meeting for the evening of 13 Dewfall. You may find me in my Office. I look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,
Lord Overseer Karistorfe Holmquist

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Re: Meeting Request for Overseer Holmquist

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » April 11th, 2023, 11:35 pm

Dear Overseer Holmquist,

I am Rhonja Swiftifox, founder and leader of the newest faction in your fort, the Adventurer Association. You may have read about the faction in the Thawnmist issue of the Herald. While I sadly cant meet you personal, I wish to discuss the future of the former Eclipse building of The Black Suns company with you. To make it simply, I wish to buy it for my faction to use as a headquarter within the fort, as well as storage and crafting space.
The association gives out numberous gathering and crafting request, the result I would like to store there and sell with a faction owned Vendor.
One Part of the building, I wish to open to anyone, so they can meet the members and other adveenturers, Find faction quests and share food and drinks together.

Please write me a letter, if I can expect your okay for my plans and what it will cost.

~Yours Rhonja Swiftfox