A Letter Left at the Museum

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Wormwood
Character: Jakell Wormwood

A Letter Left at the Museum

Post by Wormwood » May 29th, 2023, 11:53 am

*left at the museum in care of the receptionist, stamped in green wax bearing the image of a leafless oak tree, branches high and roots arching low in a similar pattern. The name Atticus Black rests in cursive lettering, written in Nothryian.*

Mister Black,

I'm sure you've both seen the most recent Frontier Hearld, but I'd like to extend a formal invitation directly to you and Miss Harlow to our friendly game of Aedenshyr Seven happening the 31st of Flowerbloom. I appreciate and value the conversations, advice and time you both have given me in the past. The Deputy Auditor and Mister Constantine (who so graciously let me use his establishment) should both be there. I can let you know more about the buy in if either or both of you are interested. Please extend the invite to any other associates you enjoy sharing company with; just give me a heads up so I can make sure to have spots at the table.

Yours,

Jakell Wormwood

Archin
Character: Archin

Re: A Letter Left at the Museum

Post by Archin » May 31st, 2023, 12:41 am

Mr. Wormwood,

It is wonderful to hear from you. We would both be honored to attend. Should a seat be available, I would be happy to sit in on a round or several. I shall stop by early tomorrow to receive the details surrounding the buy-in.

Wishing you good health,

Atticus