character application: Selzyr D'Bastyr

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Selzyr
Fresh Meat
Character: Selzyr D'Bastyr

character application: Selzyr D'Bastyr

Post by Selzyr » September 12th, 2023, 9:23 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

Never played before on Requiem.(played Neverwinter on RP servers mainly)

How did you hear about Requiem?

Looking about RP servers for UO for quite a time, found Requiem but was a bit on the fence to try it(due to the perma death system)

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

"Selzyr D'Bastyr"

Main Name - Selzyr
Last Name(Family name) - D'Bastyr

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

"Selzyr D'Bastyr, around 30 years of age, a man of average height 5.7 feet(173cm), with a weight of 98kg, Black hair usually sporting a polytail and rough beard and Dark Brown eyes."

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

"Son of Seigard D'Bastyr and Nharay D'Bastyr, taken as a Magician Aprentice by Dharut Bhar from the Northen Lands, after a few years of training, assisting his master with Teleporting magic(something uncommon on his world) decided one night to, fiddle with one of the Teleporting Patterns, triggering it, and being teleported without much to Eden."

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

To survive, and find a way back home.

Scenario Response:

Young D'Bastyr watched his master with attention passing him from time to time the reagents requested through time he learned to read the moods of the old man.
Master Bhar shuffled his way along the room, and inched forward on his desk looking at the Runic patterns on the partchment, he turned to Selzyr with stern gaze and said;

"Another failure...doesn't seem that these new patterns you added are doing much of a difference."

Selzyr quickly said;

"Should I fetch more partchment Master?"

The old man quickly waved his hand in a negative response, with a sign he said;

"No, I think its time to rest for today, supper is close by, and I fear your Father will ask of you soon."

Like clockwork a guard prensented himself at the door of the room, and waited as usual for the young man to finish his studies with Master Bhar.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: character application: Selzyr D'Bastyr

Post by Coty » September 12th, 2023, 10:22 am

It sounds like your character is suppose to be from some other world that isn't Eden. A cool concept but we don't allow that for characters, unfortunately. Lore-wise, Eden is the only world that exists.

You'll need to edit your backstory accordingly before I can approve your application.