Require light sources

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Hathus
Character: Hathus Gress

Require light sources

Post by Hathus » November 15th, 2023, 3:58 pm

Ok. Hear me out.
What if a light source was required to see/uncover all the loot found on corpses?
When the light level is low enough then items in bags become harder to see or may even become invisible. You can counter this with any light source or night sight effect. This would require or maybe even give a bonus to loot based on the light level of the surroundings. Bright the light. More you find.

drowking
Character: Magnus Empyrean

Re: Require light sources

Post by drowking » November 16th, 2023, 6:54 am

Please, don't...

I have poor sight. I already struggle with darkness as it is ig and having a lantern really doesn't help me much. To protect my eyes, I can't increase the brightness of my screen either. If anything, I would suggest lessening the dark.

Hathus
Character: Hathus Gress

Re: Require light sources

Post by Hathus » November 16th, 2023, 1:17 pm

Maybe having a good lightsource would increase the light level of containers also making it easier for those with nigh blindness also. Improvement on the current darkness. I really am only referring to the container windows not the world around us.