Virgle Jack

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Papa Virgle
Character: Virgle Jack

Virgle Jack

Post by Papa Virgle » November 8th, 2018, 2:22 am

Returning Beta Player Application

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when and what characters you previously played:
I played the Beta of This Act V. I played this Character Virgle Jack

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience: I have been playing UO on RP shards or RP guilds on non-rp shards since 2005ish. Shadowcove was my first RP Shard. I have played Tieravon, Khaeros,Darkage and a few others.
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

Requiem offers a fantastic immersive experience. I expect excellent RPZ and a fantastic story to be crafted by all involved.

What will your character’s name be?:

Virgle Jack

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and notable features:

Virgle is in his early thirties, has a huge mane of braided grey hair and beard is 6 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds. He is often mistaken for being older than he is due to the grey hair and beard. He speaks common with a very strong accent which has not improved much over time.

Briefly state your character’s intentions for entering the First Province:

Virgle believes he was sent to the first province to work towards strengthening the balance in an effort to aid in the ending of the Torment Plauge.

Briefly provide the pertinent details of your character’s history:

Full Name: Virgle Jack of the Wood (Guardian Who Wanders About.... in his native tongue)
Birthdate: Winter of (33 years ago) (me ha peek-ed thirty ahn three wintars ..... remebars thirty specially tha one me wandered tha Mountains peekin fer me own lass Dances Upon Moonbeams ahn me own ladd Swims in Sunshines BLESSED BEE tha nam-es BLESSED BEE tha memary *pauses to wipe a tear*)
Birthplace: me twere brought forth frum me own Mathar in tha wild places of the Wes whar thar be nary a road unly footpaths an greatsly isolations frum tha oudtsidars

Appearance:*you see a man of 6 foot stature and about 200 pounds in weight. His hair is very long and twisted in many braids ending in carved wooden thorns, the braids from his temples both have a bead with the thorn one silver one blue. His very long hair and great braided beard are greying suggesting he is older than his years but his voice seems younger and his movements are swift and agile and confident seemingly of a younger man. His common is difficult to understand unless he speaks very slow and thoughtfully, it is not his native tongue*
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 200bs
Eyes: steely greyish to bluish seem to shift color slightly
Hair: natural hair color was dark brown but has gone to greying/full grey after the winter spent out in the elements of the wilderness
Skin: dark skin rough from a life in the wild places
Handedness: Right
Posture: stands comfortably straight but reminds you of a wolf ...always shifting and looking around gracefully
Hygiene: clean for a Wildman swims to bathe regularly cleans hands and face with "silvar Watars"
Scent: smells of campfire smoke and often of blood when he has been hunting and skinning

Personality Profile: Virgle is very outgoing and generous but cautious as to what he says to people sometimes starting to say something then stopping and often looking around as if being coached to stop talking. His lifeswork is to strengthen the balance and he is VERY serious about accumulating what he can and redistributing it to strengthen the balance. His first thought is always to findout what someone needs so he can make them more effective for strengthening the balance.
General Health: Virgle is as healthy as a well fed Alpha Wolf
Accent: STRONG unplaceable accent a dialect of Coallation
Profession: hunter skinner ....has worked in gardening and foraging but is known as an odd wilderness hermit by kindred spirits
Languages: Native Coallation, very POOR common
rp tools: Virgle tries  to use his Silvar Watars and herbal knowledge learned at his mothers knee to help those he can. His mother was the Herbalist for many clans and his father was a shaman (he doesn't speak of that fearing troubles from civilized folk)
Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

*steps forward holding a book titled “Field Notes FLORA”*
“Weil Ladd me cumes to tha province fer ta studies tha FLORA ien tha hope-es ofn peekin an trail ta tha wrastlin down ofn tha spread of tha Torments. Much me ha learned aht tha side of learned Herbal Pothacarie-es. Ahn experts-es“
*He lays the book down on the desk facing the officiant flopping it open to a drawing of two wheat plants their parts labeled one a healthy plant one a tormented plant. A gold coin in the fold of the book*
“ye peeks here Ladd me ha summy learnin started weith tha study ofn tha flora …. thar er profit ien tha werkin ahn studyin.... ha a peek yersalf aht me werk ”

*Virgle looks to the officiant smiling and nodding*

Sic
Aeolian Staff
Character: Isidor Abendroth

Re: Virgle Jack

Post by Sic » November 12th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!