Character Application: Kalaka

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Herbaciarz
Character: Jalu Zoppo

Character Application: Kalaka

Post by Herbaciarz » December 28th, 2023, 6:44 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played.
Played this edition from the beginning. This is my second character. Can’t see any way to play my old one.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two.
I’ve played UO for twenty years I think. Half of the time on RP shards.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?.
No high expectations. Want to RP with some new story and character.

What will your character’s name be?.
Kalaka

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight, and any notable features.
Slim male, very muscular, average height. Brown eyes, bald head except for a long pony tail at the back of his head. Got many tribal tattoos all over his body and face.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province.
He is there with a mission from his tribe council, to find a cure for the Torment.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history.
Kalaka was born in year 1298 in Amawrak Rainforest, Murandesh. From his early years he was trained as a hunter as well as woodcrafter, just to be useful member of his tribe. He spent most of his years among his people, hunting, fearlessly fighting with other tribes and Decusians who tried to invade their lands and enslave his people. After the torment started he obviously sees it as outlanders curse, their fault. Then, the merging of few Amawrak tribes occurred, and council of tribes decided to send him and few others to seek a cure for this illness. After long journey he finds his way to the First Province. Because of the fact that most of his time he spent among his people, he barely knows common language. He is also not very comfortable being among outlanders, but he decides to try and enter the area.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario.
He walks to the guard with confidence.
Me Kalaka! The woodcrafter! Me heard need people! Build walls! Build houses!
He nearly shouts at the guard and without much hesitation he hands him the small bundle he was holding onto. A handful of coins, everything he gathered along his way, wrapped up in a few scraps of cloth. Then he glances at guards reaction.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application: Kalaka

Post by Coty » January 1st, 2024, 12:02 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!