Character application Luna Torres (3rd character)

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Quanasar Runathag
Character: Quanasar, Luna Torres

Character application Luna Torres (3rd character)

Post by Quanasar Runathag » February 5th, 2024, 1:04 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

Currently playing, about a year now

How did you hear about Requiem?

Was invited by a friend

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Luna Torres

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Luna is an attractive blonde woman of average height in the beginning of her twenties. She has long, wavy hair, glittering hazelnut brown eyes and always a soft, but shy smile on her lips.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Once there was a little girl, born in the rich family of the Torres, that owns various factories in Redholme, that produces refined ores and other metallic goods. How it is with the time, the little girl named Luna, who was raised mostly by maids of the family because neither her mother, Mildred Torres, nor her father, Winston Torres had the time to raise a little girl, became a young woman, with striking bright blonde hair and other striking rounded, bodilyy features.
Her family, newly rich as they were, always wanted her to marry in a Prelacy family - what she didnt really care about, having not ever experiences the wonder of love.
To raise her social standing, they sent her to the renown Redholm Uniserity of Medicine and Desease where a befriended Professor James Savigan took her under his wing. There she learnt to devide one desease from another, to make the right medicine and lastly to curethe desease.

As the last year of University came, nearly forgotten the plan for her parents to marry her into Prelacy, her parents arrangeed that. A marriage into Prelacy. She should marry an 50 year old man names James aberdeen, a cruel man and old, but rich man. She really didnt want to marry that old douchebag but for her parents, the social standing was more important thean her daughter's feelings.
Only the headmaid, Julia, took pitty in this and came to her with an proposal. She would have to lay down her family name, her riches, but in the First province, she could start a new lives. Julia knew some people who have gone there and would help her settle in. Thankfully, she accepted her proposal and Julia arranged her a falsed visa - she should be her long list cousin Luna Delgardo. In a hushed nights action, Luna was brought by Julia to the train shee should ride to the first provice - with the falsed visa, a falsed degree from the Redholm University of Medicine and Desease and only a few coins in her pack.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

To run from an unwanted marriage, she wants to start a new live in the First Province. With her medical knowledge she wants to train to become a doctor.

Scenario Response:

After a long and exhausting journey on the train, she finally comes to the refugee center. With her bag, she takes a step into her new life, her glance wandering over the big space, claimed by tents and other wooden structures. Lastly, without a long wait in the cue of refugees, she comes to the officer.
"Hello, I am doctor in training, Luna Delgardo", she piuts her visa and the degree of the university of Redholm on the table, "I am here to help the medical needs of Fort Praesidium. Please let me continue my jounrey there, I have had a long day.", she said exhaustedly.

(I plan to pk a character of mine tomorrow to make her)

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character application Luna Torres (3rd character)

Post by Coty » February 5th, 2024, 3:34 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!