Victoria Black

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Vee
Character: Celestine

Victoria Black

Post by Vee » November 12th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I played here eons ago I believe, not sure when and who to be honest.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I played in private UO Rp shards for years as well as alot of dnd and other tabletop rp games.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I like the dark setting with players being the "underdog" explorers type of situation.
I expect alot of interaction and cooperation for the greater good between players, alot of feelings for personal gain from that same players, mixed with a pint of dispair and loss all around this adventure.

What will your character’s name be?:
Victoria Black

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Victoria is in her early 30s, she is 5'7 with a very athletic build clearly not gained from hard work. Her skin is tanned and seems filled with all kinds of random tattoos in most places from the neck down. Her long messy black hair falls down her face normally covering her green eyes only letting one see her ever so present defiant smirk.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
She comes for simple reasons: profit, wealth and to escape the ones hunting her.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Victoria was raised nearly from birth in faith. After her mother perished to the torment she was taken in by the orphanage ran by sisters. She was taught to pray and ask Decus for forgiveness and salvation.
But not even the one true god could put out the fire that burned inside of her. She was a mix of anger and rebellion in a small package always causing problems and getting into fights.
These traits didn't go unoticed by the ever so desperate for more hands legion encampment that still resided in the small town she was growing in. She was trained and shaped to be their dog, hunting individuals, heretics they called them. Many years passed and Victoria now a woman, a calm, calculative and relentless hunter.
It was at this time she decided to move away from the nearly dead little town and to bigger and more profitable jobs. With a paper in her pocket claiming she was at the service of the legion signed by the old commander she soon became a well known bounty hunter in the small circle of encapments in her area of action.
Victoria Black, some say she was born with that name, some claim it's from her hair and others from her heart.
Life on this hell was going as good as possible for her, she has her pockets full and her fame kept growing but it all came crumbling down the day she targetted a worshipper of the dark, a member of the Resolve. This was her retirement job. She did what she was hired to do only to find she had been used in a game of power and that her target was infact a member of the church and had nothing to do with the heretics, it was infact an honorable good man.
She knew what would come next, she knew it oh too well, now the hunter became the hunted and with little time and options she grabbed her coin purse her weapon and ran, ran as far away as she could, somewhere people would not know her face.
A few days later desperate in thought as she drank at a tavern, she overheard two individuals talking about the First Province effort, she nearly choked on her beverage and with a laugh she got up kissing a tattoo in her forearm thanking Decus for showing her the way once again, and so began her journey there.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Upon seeing all that security she became quite anxious and nervous and stood to the side to evaluate her situation.
She did have her old papers claiming she worked for the legion but that could backfire on her... who knows if anyone knew of her crime... it was too risky... she came too far to fail like this.
She kept watching and suddenly a huge grin came to her face as she saw a trader passing a bag of coins to the officer that allowed him to enter.
"Oh Decus you brought me home, I already like this place"
With a laugh she made her way to the line and when it was her turn she simply showed some random paper and passed a pouch underneath it with all the coins she had to the man giving him a warm smile.
"All papers seem in order mam" The officer says taking the pouch and motioning her in.
And so she steps into her new life.

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Victoria Black

Post by Kristijonas » November 13th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!