Wendell Eads

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Wendell
Fresh Meat
Character: Wendell Eads

Wendell Eads

Post by Wendell » November 13th, 2018, 1:02 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I did make a character in one of the acts from long ago. I was unable to play at that time and did not progress in the story at all.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I have a little experience as a RP Orc in UO. I have been a member of the Yew Militia on various UO servers as well. Sometimes, I play the Football coach and my wife the cheerleader but the whistle always wakes the kids. Once, I played Shrek and she was Princess Fiona but I could not get the accent right, totally killed the mood.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I really love the story and I hope to be a part of it's progression and develop a cool personal story.

What will your character’s name be?:
Wendell Eads

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Wendell is a very large man. He stands at around 6 foot 8. He weighs well over 300 pounds and is wide bodied. Not particularly muscular, not particularly fat, just big. He is in his fifties. His grey hair is long and can be unkempt much like is beard.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Wendell is a godly man, praise be to Decus! Though not really a man of the Church, he is a man about the Church. He wants to ensure that all the men and women that are entering into the First Province are right with Decus. Oh, and let us not forget that there are many gems and other riches to be mined from the lands that have gone untapped for too long!

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Wendell has led a nomadic lifestyle. He was raised around mines and Foundry work camps. His father was known throughout the lands as a talented mine foreman that had a knack for finding the biggest veins of valuable gems and minerals. His mother was a missionary. She bore witness to the godless heathens that did not know Decus as the family explored strange lands for new rocks and treasures.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Bah! Wendell could of asked the Foundry for the proper papers. Hell, he could of had the Church draft some too. But, then he couldn't do his OWN work in his OWN way. This is a new adventure and while those entering the First Province need Decus they need the word delivered by a worker and adventurer, just like them, he thought to himself.

Wendell approaches the Officiant that is stationed in front of the gates and quietly (well, quietly for Wendell) tells the man to save the speech about the dangers. Wendell points behind him and says "see that gear there? That is all my worldly possessions aside from my two most prized possessions!" Wendell then reaches into his left front coat pocket and pulls out a tattered copy of The Book of Creation and declares that it was his mothers. Then tucks the book back into his coat and tells the Officiant that; "in this next pocket i have a Sapphire bigger than your right testicle!"

Wendell puts the big blue gem on the counter. It is a brilliant gem that is the size of a hen's egg. Then Wendell walks forward pretending to be bow-legged and shouts out. " Your new sapphire might be bigger than your right testicle, but it sure as hell is not bigger than mine! Now open this damned gate!"

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Wendell Eads

Post by Kristijonas » November 13th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Please check those testicles with the apothecary on your arrival.

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!