Luther Beaumont III [Secondary]

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
The Tattered Prince
Character: Dagan

Luther Beaumont III [Secondary]

Post by The Tattered Prince » December 9th, 2018, 4:07 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes, I played in Act III, and recently in Act V as Lucian Valente and Samuel Blackwood

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I started roleplaying on AOL's RP Communities within Rhydin and MMaL in 1998, and have RP'd in various places ever since.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I am looking forward to enjoying some RP in the Requiem setting.

What will your character’s name be?

Luther Beaumont III

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

+ Age: Early Twenties
+ Height: Approximately 5'10 - 6'1"
+ Weight: 200lbs
+ Eyes: Blue-Gray
+ Hair: Blonde
+ Skin: Fair
+ Handedness: Left
+ Posture: Disciplined, guarded

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

As a final effort, Luther looks to his only son, a young boy that may yet have the potential to change the course of history for this particular chapter of devoted Decusians. Selling the last of their farmland to do so, the Templar send the youthful Beaumont to the First Province with no more than an old set of armor, a small pouch of coin, and a chorus of prayers that such an inexperienced man can restore their order to its former glory. His mother, Jaina, a keeper of texts for the Chapter, sends with him the last of the Templar codices to guide the young man through his trials as an aspirant.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Luther Beaumont, the third of his name, is a young man, perhaps in his late teens or early twenties, from the eastern province of Athaerun, where he lived an incredibly sheltered life, and it shows on his youthful countenance. His father was a prominent member of the local church, where he served as a Templar in one of the dozens of Athaerun's established orders. It is for this reason alone that the small family was able to survive the outbreak of war and disease that ravaged Vitaveus. As the Master of the local Chapter, the elder Beaumont had been tasked with preserving the order, and bankrupted in doing so bled the chapter's vaults dry of every available resource. The retinue of aristocratic Templar has long-since dwindled to no more than a handful of aging men, whom, blue blooded as they may be, have not the power or influence in a dying Republic to change the Chapter's fate.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Luther Beaumont trudges through the muck, his dark attire spattered with mud, his leather pack contains the very last of the Chapter's treasures, an old iron hauberk, spotted with rust, a tome of Decusian scripture and parables, and enough coin to see him lodged and fed for a very limited amount of time. Yet, within his heart still glows a fire of resiliency and hope. And, so, with an optimistic approach, the young man introduces himself to the officiant.

"I am Luther Beaumont, the third of my name, here on behalf of my family to help reclaim the First Province and by the Eight, bring the Republic into a new dawn."

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Luther Beaumont III [Secondary]

Post by Kristijonas » December 9th, 2018, 4:43 am

The clerk was about to protest, but his eyes darted from one to another templar guard in the room, who were watching Luther with admiration, and decided to make an exception
Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!