Jocelyn de Sabouline [Secondary]

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Kadda
Character: Basti

Jocelyn de Sabouline [Secondary]

Post by Kadda » December 9th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
Yes, currently playing – this is an application for my second character slot

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Extensive D&D roleplaying, previous UO Private Shard experience.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
Same as previous app – enjoying my time playing, and look forward to more!

What will your character’s name be?
Jocelyn de Sabouline

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
While only eighteen years old, she walks with the confidence and bored demeanor of her privileged upbringing. She stands tall at about 5’10 and slim in build.
Grey in color; her eyes are intelligent and almond shaped. She has sharp features give her distinct beauty. Her hair is auburn and hangs loose around her shoulders.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
After a row with her parents over a planned arranged marriage, Jocelyn decided to abandon her home and go thrill seeking in the First Province.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Jocelyn grew up in Heston and was given the best upbringing a child could have in these trying times. Always a problem in the eyes of her parents, she never took to her aristocratic upbringing the way a proper woman should, which made for a tumultuous adolescence. By day she had world-class tutors, dancing and fencing lessons, but by night Jocelyn would sneak out to partake in scandalous behavior at local taverns. Her parents attempted to marry her off to a more provincial wealthy family that wouldn’t be privy to their daughter’s bad behavior.

Scenario Response:
After weeks of slumming it at the quarantine zone in celebration of her newfound freedom, Jocelyn steps up to the guard on duty processing visas. After a beat to give him a chance to recognize her she gives him a wry smile, “Good morning, darling. I appear to have gambled away my visa last night, but you know I had one… Of course if you don’t let me through I can hang around here more and perhaps meet your lady-friend. What’s her name again? Loretta? I’d hate to start rambling and find out poor Loretta doesn’t know about that hand of cards I had in our last game of strip poker…”

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Jocelyn de Sabouline [Secondary]

Post by Kristijonas » December 9th, 2018, 7:56 pm

"Well, it seems it's in our both interests to get you there, eh!" The guard speaks, as she takes Jocelyn by hand, feigning detaining her, and simply walks her through the pass, where she leaves her to continue her journey.
Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!