Naomi's Application

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
KristaSnapdragon
Character: Lost

Naomi's Application

Post by KristaSnapdragon » December 18th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I am currently playing a character in act V.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I’ve been playing on Requiem as my other character for a month. I have a little other experience but not very recent.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I’ve really enjoyed playing my existing character and I’d like to explore other aspects of the server with a different skill set. I’m submitting this application in anticipation of getting my second character through legacy points in a few days.

What will your character’s name be?:
Naomi Sandoval

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
She is an average height, average weight 24-year-old who is already developing smile lines because she always seems to be happy. There is almost always a bandage around one of her hands or figures.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
She wants to come and help feed those in the First Province.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Her parents were both healers, and so she spent her life tending to the ill. But not wanting to be a doctor herself, she became an accomplished cook. She can be a little clumsy and forgetful at times.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
….
Naomi bounces up to the officiant when it is her turn. Having lost her papers somewhere along road a few days back she is a little nervous at her chances. So taking a deep breath and giving the officiant the biggest smile she can, she holds up her offering.
“Do you like apple pie?” She asks with a smile. The officiant’s mouth waters, then he looks around at the other guards.
Naomi steps to the side to reveal a whole pack full of fresh apple pies.
“I brought plenty.”
With a happy smile and a nod, the officiant lets Naomi pass.

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Naomi's Application

Post by Kristijonas » December 18th, 2018, 6:31 pm

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!