Mae Arthel

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Oblivion
Character: Oblivion

Mae Arthel

Post by Oblivion » December 26th, 2018, 8:07 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I think I played a few characters but it was quite some time ago.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
Teiravon, osi, some D&D.

What will your character’s name be?:
Mae Arthel

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
They looks to be in their late twenties, blonde and tall, fair skin with freckles. average weight and a burn marks on the tops of the hands.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Survive in the world as they've been, moving from place to place looking for their next meal.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
A child of the storm called the torment, making ends meet where they have to, in any way necessary. They know what it means so survive on an empty stomach, and what it means to be well fed.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
You have finally arrived at your destination; the Rumbling Pass che....
Good sir, I am a cook of meager skill from the wildlands west of Moorwick where I learned to trap and cook meats of all sorts. Your men look hungry, let me stay a while in the camp with you and serve as your cook. I've brought with me this rabbit," *holds up the ears of a rabbit*, "I could prepare it for tonight's meal as a stew for you and your men. What do you say? care for a warm full belly tonight? They spend the next few days and weeks pestering the guards, always offering bits of spiced meat for favour.

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Mae Arthel

Post by Kristijonas » December 28th, 2018, 5:28 am

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!