Kressida Rel

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
KristaSnapdragon
Character: Lost

Kressida Rel

Post by KristaSnapdragon » January 3rd, 2019, 4:42 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes. I have played one character that died. And one that I am currently playing (as a secondary). This application is to replace the character that died.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

Requiem. A little email based a long time ago. I also write fiction.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I wish to play because Requiem rocks and I expect it to continue to rock.

What will your character’s name be?:
Kressida Rel

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

She is tall, slender, and has black hair. She has a set of scars near her left eye, which she disguises with face paint. She is 32.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

She is a nomad, wandering the world. She is interested in exploring the first province like other places in the world. Seems a fitting place for her to go.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

She is from the West originally but has a nomadic heart so has wandered all over. She grew up in a Travellers camp but did not feel that she fit in that lifestyle. So even though she still keeps pieces of her heritage, she mostly enjoys roaming the wild alone. She is a hunter, which started as a necessity for roaming the forests but it soon grew into a hobby. Kressida especially appreciates the ability to skin and use as much of a kill as she can.

Though she often seems brusk and standoffish, once she warms to you she is a loyal friend. She believes in honor and justice. Kressida doesn't take life too seriously because she knows it is fleeting. Though the cloud of the torment hangs over the first province she knows that somewhere, somehow, there will be hope.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

…Kressida set the pile of 50 barbed hides on the table. And looked at the guard with a raised eyebrow. Without a word he let her pass.

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Kressida Rel

Post by Kristijonas » January 3rd, 2019, 5:58 pm

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!