Gaius Salonius (Secondary Character)

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Gaius
Character: Gaius Salonius

Gaius Salonius (Secondary Character)

Post by Gaius » January 7th, 2019, 10:25 am

Returning Beta Character

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Act 3 through present as Gaius Salonius and Jack Rigsby.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I've been playing here for years, I expect more of the same chaos and intense RP I've grown to love.

What will your character’s name be?:

Gaius Salonius

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Gaius is a man of average height and weight, with dark brown hair and green eyes. He is in his late thirties and has a world-weary look about him. His hands are very noticeably marked with various random scars and burns.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Gaius left the first province after the fall of the Circle and the expulsion from the fort. Now that things have calmed down, he is returning to try to pick up the pieces.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Gaius was from a wealthy Torian family, now all believed dead in the fall of Tor. He was sent to the church to learn to become a priest, but after his parish fell he returned to Tor and fell in with the Consortium. Gaius rose to the council within the Consortium, and was one of the few mages to survive the fall of the Consortium district to the torment. (Act III)

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Gaius sighed and remembered the first time he had waited in this line to enter the province. He had used a complicated and risky magical scheme of impersonation and trickery. Times had changed, and Gaius with them.

Quietly he wondered to himself why he was returning. He risked his life dozens of times over, stood toe to toe with cambions and resolvists alike, barely coming out alive every time. His allies and friends were all dead or missing, his magical research had been lost again, and after a decade of blood and strife he had nothing to show for any of it.

He finally reached the front of the line, and he held out a bag of silver. "I believe you'll find all my papers in order here, sir?"

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Gaius Salonius (Secondary Character)

Post by Kristijonas » January 7th, 2019, 10:43 am

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!