Torment sighting

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
Sacasa
Character: Jacques Sacasa

Torment sighting

Post by Sacasa » January 13th, 2019, 3:44 am

A fresh crop of black pearl has been sown in the nearest field South of fort Praesidium. I already spotted one plant warped by the Infection and removed it from the field. However, as black pearl has always been an especially risky plant to grow and since it appears that this crop is not being nurtured with the care that it requires, I motion that we burn the entire crop before we have to deal with a worse surge of Torment at the fields.

I would also like to caution farmers against dropping seeds on well-trodden paths. Untended plants are certain to wither and often fester with the Malady that threatens us at every turn in the First Province.

- J. Sacasa

Kadda
Character: Basti

Re: Torment sighting

Post by Kadda » January 13th, 2019, 11:10 am

Margaret places 10 Shovels in one of wooden crates outside the Craft Hall along with a small note:

Farmers, please take a shovel generously donated by Kalograndt Drage for uprooting any crops that show early signs of Torment.

Nördlich
Character: Basil Qudus

Re: Torment sighting

Post by Nördlich » January 13th, 2019, 12:49 pm

Some of these plants have clearly been planted in a way that is deliberate and malicious. As they are more susceptible to Torment than most other things, I suggest they be planted only in the designated fields outside the fort, and this to be enforced by the fort guard.

-Doctor Qudus