A letter addressed to the High-Provost of the Venerated Apothecary Corps

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
Nördlich
Character: Basil Qudus

A letter addressed to the High-Provost of the Venerated Apothecary Corps

Post by Nördlich » January 16th, 2019, 10:54 pm

High-Provost.

I am writing to you to express my concerns regarding the presence of the Apothecary Corps in the quarantine zone, and the status of a mission handed to the late Arthur Gibbs.

Occurences of Torment have been sighted near and inside fort Praesidium a number of times in a short span of time, and only once were properly trained members of the Apothecary Corps tasked to eliminate it. The other occurences were dealt by people, who may not have followed the proper procedures of destroying afflicted material, thus potentially leaving traces of the sickness behind.

I know it to be folly to assume you have limitless resources at your disposal, but by providing training to some of us Praesidium's doctors, we would be better equipped to handle these kinds of threats. There is much untapped potential wasting away within the fort's walls that could be harnessed to study and prevent Torment. The regulation and the duties of the doctors practicing in the quarantine area is another topic that needs to be addressed in the near future.

Lastly, I believe Arthur Gibbs was handed a mission directly by you. I regret to inform you that he was killed very recently by Praesidium's militia. Should you need someone to continue the task, feel free to seek me out so we can discuss the matter further.

~Dr. Basil Qudus