Scarlet's Application

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Lydia
Fresh Meat
Character: Aetuis

Scarlet's Application

Post by Lydia » January 18th, 2019, 10:41 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I can’t remember exactly when I played but it was for a year or so, I think in 2016?

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I started off playing on Mytharria, about 14 years ago. From then on UO became my main source of RP, Dark Age | Redemption being my current and last shard I have played.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I have a bunch of friends there, have played it before and would love to see what Eden is like now! I also love zombie horrors. ;)

What will your character’s name be?:
Scarlet BeeBalm
Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Height: 5’1
Hair Color: White
Eyes: One Green, One Blue

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Neimir Black and Scarlet have been surviving together for 3 years, they have run out of resources and have heard that the First Province is the next place they should try for refuge. They are tired of running and want to actually try to live for once.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

After the torment took a huge tool on Scarlet and her family she was forced to survive in the ruins of her town by herself. Although little, she managed to make it around hidden during other group raids, frightened and tiny. Neimir found her after a while of her being alone and they been surviving together since.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Scarlet pretty much plasters herself next to Neimir as they walk to the post, she’s shaking but Neimir had told her beforehand to stop. It could make it look like she was sick. Her eyes watch the giant bag of coins as she walk, and Scarlet’s heart skipped a beat. It took so long to gather all that…

Her eyes scan the surroundings as they walk up to the guard. She lets Neimir talk, she’s to stay quiet. She gets to emotional. Her eyes slide down to the floor as they talk, and then shoot back up when she is expected to hand her papers over. Her eyes link up to Neimir for a moment after the exchange, and waits with her breath held for the answer- hoping for refuge, finally after waiting for so long.

The Watcher
Character: Staff

Re: Scarlet's Application

Post by The Watcher » January 18th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Approved!