Letter delivered to the fort's administrative office of the Church

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Letter delivered to the fort's administrative office of the Church

Post by Kristijonas » January 30th, 2019, 12:23 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

As a citizen of the Venerated Republic, I would like to ask if some of my concerns about the local Consortium group could be cleared out?

Would it be possible to know if the Consortium group at the Fort's eastern tower a legitimate Consortium Circle? Are they supervised and answer to the Church officials? I hear they come from outside the province - would it be possible from whence they came from and under what authority do they operate here? Do they have other superiors outside the First Province that one could have contact with? Why are some of them seemingly without a Consortium number or their robes? Would it be possible to have these concerns addressed, please? I have asked them, but they told me Commander Thorne is supervising them to an extent, so I was hoping someone from her office could help me settle these concerns to rest.

Thank you for your time.

If possible, please leave a reply, if any, to 'Lux' with the barmaid at the local inn.

The Watcher
Character: Staff

Re: Letter delivered to the fort's administrative office of the Church

Post by The Watcher » February 1st, 2019, 6:31 am

*A wax sealed missive bearing the crest of the Venerated Church of Decus, with "Lux" inscribed on the front is left at the Inn*
Citizen,
The Consortium First Coast Circle are of course legitimate, they would not be allowed to operate freely as such if they were not. They operate under the confines of all other circles, reporting to and supervised by Templar forces in the region. All other concerns should fade with this knowledge, as the illustrious Commandant Thorne oversees their activities.

Regards,
Clerk Maltoval, 109th Templar