App for Boris Aimed Eye

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Davinci
Character: Mihalich Salamander

App for Boris Aimed Eye

Post by Davinci » February 28th, 2021, 4:46 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
Never :cry:
Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I played a long time ago on a couple of RP shards like Whispering Pines. I love exploring the world and hunting monsters
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I like Requiem style and lore. I hope it will be a long and exciting journey
What will your character’s name be?
Boris Aimed Eye
Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
A young hunter of 20 years. height 6'. weight 75 kg. An adventurer. He wants to become a hero, kill the dragon and save the princess. Always stands guard over justice and honor. Ready to come to the aid of those in trouble.
Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Boris wishes to enter the First Province to use his skills as a nicely archer defending the Capital.
Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
I recently got into trouble at the Jolly Owl Inn with one of the city's richest merchants. He molested a woman, which I couldn't stand. I politely asked him to stop, and eventually he and his guards switched to me. We went out into the courtyard... I managed to defeat them and punish the scoundrel. Now I have to wander around the world and hide from persecution.
Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Boris walked confidently to the entrance to the First Province.
"Someone has to save all these poor devils. I don't think there are even a dozen desperate and brave fighters here who can fight back against monsters and bandits." He said, and looked around at the bustling crowd.
"This world needs to be a better place. I'm here for that very purpose, and there's no turning back. Draw paper, do your job, and I'll do what I do best!"
"And am I to assume that is monologuing or have you some other profession, sir?" He says, his lips drawing into a thin smirk. The officiant looks at you with lazy regard, his elbow resting on the desk with his chin cupped idly in his hand. He patiently awaits your response.
Last edited by Davinci on March 7th, 2021, 2:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: App for Boris Aimed Eye

Post by Coty » March 2nd, 2021, 3:25 pm

We will need a bit more about your backstory before accepting you. Where is this tavern located? What caused this trouble? Any additional details you'd like to share will work so I have a better grasp of what character I am accepting.

We will also need a bit more out of your roleplay response before accepting your application. Please continue the roleplay scenario by responding to the following RP prompt:

"And am I to assume that is monologuing or have you some other profession, sir?" He says, his lips drawing into a thin smirk. The officiant looks at you with lazy regard, his elbow resting on the desk with his chin cupped idly in his hand. He patiently awaits your response.

Davinci
Character: Mihalich Salamander

Post by Davinci » March 3rd, 2021, 12:46 pm

updated

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » March 3rd, 2021, 4:53 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

"Third-generation?" The officiant says as he moves a paper from the side of his desk to the middle. After taking a moment to scribe something upon it, stamps it and hands it to you. "My sister lost her eye to a faulty bow. Serious work, that. Good to have someone of such skill on the other side." He motions you to continue.