Application - Cecille Capala

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Kaine
Character: Kaine

Application - Cecille Capala

Post by Kaine » March 2nd, 2021, 9:06 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I previously played Kaine, back in 2017!
Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I have played on many, may shards at this point. I play Dungeons and Dagons and multiple other tabletop RPGs as well.
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
Good stories and character building. I love to see how different events can really change a character and how their interactions change over time based on those experiences.
What will your character’s name be?:
Cecille Capala
Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
At nineteen years old, the girl’s short height, lithe frame and doe-like eyes tell her youth. She exudes a bright liveliness and excitability, especially when introduced to new things. Her coppery hair cascades to her hips in a mess of waves, tamed by a braid to keep the wayward strands out of her round, youthful face. Her skin is pale, her cheeks peppered with freckles from exposure to the sun.
Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Insatiable curiosity has always proven to be Cecille’s vice. Her fascination with learning new things has led to knowledge of observing her surroundings from the shadows and skills in survival she’s utilized whenever traveling with any friends. Means to find a meal, coin, or any various desired sundry… but more than just her curiosity, a friend from her childhood has driven her path towards the Province. Alongside the promise of new things to explore and things to uncover, she strides towards her destination with vim and vigor.
Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Born in Kaduraas, Cecille learned to take care of herself when her parents could not afford food and supply for their family. For several years she struggled to provide for them by taking what she could and relying on friends for aid in securing enough to survive. It taught her resolve, but never hardened the smile that brought a dimple to show up on her left cheek. When she was sixteen she happened upon a face in Prodai that she knew from her childhood. He told her of his desire to travel to the First Province, to rid it of the Torment. She found herself enraptured by her curiosity. That insatiable thirst to know and understand. Cecille was quick to announce that she would travel alongside him. It was an opportunity to leave behind what she had known. An opportunity to explore the new.
Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
When it was finally her turn to stand in front of the officiant, her hands moved in a quick motion to her hips and she craned her head to look up at the man who towered over her lithe 4’10 frame. It was unclear if she was even particularly listening to the officiant’s delivery of his oration. Her bright amber eyes met his. Any attempt to appear intimidating was likely consumed by youthful exuberance and small stature – despite her efforts to make herself appear larger. “Please allow me to pass.” Her request was simple, and likely met with an incredulous look – one she hardly paid mind before launching into her next attempt which consisted of turning at her waist to retrieve a small purse of coins that she offered to the officiant. She beamed a smile at him in her attempt to win him over, “Or!” She exclaimed excitedly, bringing her hands to clap together, “I can stay here with you!” She began to speak quickly, “I have always wanted to learn more about the things Legionnaires see and do! You could tell me about all the things you’ve seen! I really don’t want to go until I hear all about it!” The mirth and excitement in her eyes made it hard to tell if she was serious - she secretly hoped he would usher her through to avoid any further excitable questioning.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application - Cecille Capala

Post by Coty » March 3rd, 2021, 12:04 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

His cold regard fixes on you as begins to speak. "You don't want to know the things I've seen, lass. The things that await you beyond that threshold." His voice was blunt, void of emotion. His eyes finally set on the coin purse, large hand moving to clasp around your own. He leans in as he holds it there, studying you intently. "Don't go, lass. Just don't." He releases your hand and plucks the coin purse from it. Leaning back once more and stamps a piece of parchment before handing you your visa. His gaze fades from you and onto the next forsaken soul that hastily takes your place.