0 infusion mobs

Resolved, closed or solved reported bugs.
Controll
Character: A Diabolist

0 infusion mobs

Post by Controll » March 30th, 2021, 12:30 am

At least "a crustacean hatchling" and "slithering mamba" both yield 0 animus, even though especially the mamba can actually be quite dangerous.

Luci
Character: Aradia

Re: 0 infusion mobs

Post by Luci » March 30th, 2021, 12:56 am

I also had some mobs that gave me 0 infusion for quite a while.. informed Rex about it a day or two ago

Mektor
Character: Mektor

Post by Mektor » March 30th, 2021, 5:13 pm

Just in case they were not officially reported elsewhere, Neopagan Converts give 0 infusion. Given how numerous they are and how important of a grinding ground the neopagans are, it's a pretty big deal.

Azareil
Character: Gryhun Kren

Post by Azareil » March 31st, 2021, 1:54 pm

A lot of the ghosts and red ghosts don't give infusion either. Examples a flickering apparation and a tenebrous form.

Malik Azer
Character: Malik Azer

Post by Malik Azer » March 31st, 2021, 2:37 pm

I think it's because you don't actually kill them. They just go invisible/disappear.

Perhaps a specific damage type is needed to finish them off, occult or whatever.

Azareil

Post by Azareil » March 31st, 2021, 3:07 pm

Why can some spirits give infusion and others don't? Even if that is the reason there's no reason to flight them. It's all risk with zero reward. I'll hard pass

maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Post by maldonado » April 5th, 2021, 8:34 pm

Going through all of these now, should be fixed directly

maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Post by maldonado » April 5th, 2021, 8:54 pm

As for Tenebrous form, I couldn't find what you meant. Please give me a little better idea. As well as other ghosts that aren't giving infusion. I did see they were originally intended not to give infusion but that isn't fun. I like fun.

All the rest, should be working properly now.

Azareil

Post by Azareil » April 9th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Tenebrous Form is a rename of what I think is 'an abyssal mass'. There's also 'Writhing shadows' and 'A twisting shade' They spawn during the evening at the burned out forest south of Fort Prae but north of the Crimson Circle's place, all of them deadly. They're the ones where every time you hit them, they change their appearance. I think it's the same mob but has some random names attached to them. In the same area is the non-deadly Flickering Apparition which also doesn't give infusion.

There are also these giant red scorpions that spawn in the desert area at night close to the Ooks, I think they're called Immense Prelate Scorpions or Prelate Emperor Scorpions. They don't give infusion either.

maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Post by maldonado » April 13th, 2021, 3:26 pm

Fixing now, thank you