Aplication for Altarba

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
lucifer
Character: Altarba

Aplication for Altarba

Post by lucifer » March 31st, 2021, 4:46 pm

Greetings, my character's aplication:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No, I'm completely new to this shard. I've played some braziliam RP shards an d played UO for 7 years.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

My experience with UO RP is brand new, play UO RP for like 2 years.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I heard about the role play in the shard, i'm really curious about the mechanics and the shard in general!

What will your character’s name be?:

Altarba

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Altarba is a thin, tall man, with well-defined musculature. He has a sad and sick look. Dark hair and looks like 20-25 years old...

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

His intentions are always the worst, he wants to join factions and other warriors who can help Altarba become a rich man. You will probably commit crimes in the cities in which you pass. In addition, he will try to make new friends to increase his group of warriors.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Altarba is a great warrior and treasure hunter, a very chaotic character who likes to make a profit for his own interests. When Altarba was a child, he liked to steal and open locks on his neighbors' chests and doors. His father was a great thief, famous in his days, so he left a legacy for Altarba. In his adolescence he got into a lot of confusions with his father. Who knows, he may be able to join a criminal faction or conquer wealth in an environment of misfortune.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Altarba had finally arrived at his destination, quite reflective with his sad face and tired of walking for many hours.
Several thoughts were running through his mind, thoughts like "I wish my father was here helping me", "I think I will use some coins I got along the way".
Several thoughts but no exact answer, while watching the place realized that the legionaries really liked was coins and riches. He talked to some men on the road and ran some business with stolen jewelry.
In the end he got his visa by paying the official several coins, the amount was not there, but the legionnaire ended up giving in...
Thanks to his skills and the financial power that being a treasure hunter has given him, he is able to buy his visa and set out to discover new adventures, outside of the Praesidium...

thank you!!

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Aplication for Altarba

Post by Coty » April 1st, 2021, 4:55 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

The officiant's eyes stay on the line behind you as you approach, his attention only being drawn at the clinking of coin. He smiles at you, opening the purse to review the amount. With a nod he stamps your visa and hands it to you.