Letters papered all over town

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
millerze
Character: Sadoul

Letters papered all over town

Post by millerze » April 7th, 2021, 11:13 pm

To all it concerns: an account of events.

Let me reveal to you the law of R&T!

Anyone who has seen me in town of late can describe the nasty jagged wound on my neck, from ear to ear, given to me by the tyrannical R&T.

In The Administrative Office of Teneborough's own address on the bulletin board in town he claims he was precuring an impartial judge for me. I never saw a judge. And I didn't have this neck injury before my kidnapping. It was Mercer under the orders of Renatus that attempted to take my life. You can see the evidence every time you look at me. No impartial judge. No trial. Attempted murder. And if he lies to you about that. Then what else has he been lying about?

In his own letter he says "We suspect their intentions" were to murder. SUSPECT. Not evidence. No impartial witnesses. SUSPICION. That is the TYRANNICAL LAW he provides. Anyone he suspects like Jaxon Greyhair, he conjures up charges and orders the brutal torture and murder of them.

Let me also reveal to you the LAW he supposedly follows. Renatus openly attacked me in town at the forge yesterday. He almost burned the entire place to the ground with an incendiary shot. He risks ALL of you and your property. Witnesses to these events are as follows: Patricia Woods, Jaxon Greyhair, Mote and an unknown woman in all red clothing. You can ask the vanguards in front of the forge as well. They attacked and chased Renatus out of town for breaking the law.

Open yours eyes! Renatus has presented NO evidence to anyone, not even the Reeve. You are his pawns. You are his sheep. And if you disobey him. If you cross him. He will murder you as well. Let me tell you what all that leads you to. Fealty. To your new tyrannical King Renatus! Your new LORD!

I, for one, will never accept tyranny. I implore you to help The Resistance. We need your information. Be cautious and be discrete, but we need you. We can stop him together.

Sadoul