Evasion bug located!

Resolved, closed or solved reported bugs.
Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Evasion bug located!

Post by Lans » April 11th, 2021, 2:56 pm

Using evasion I managed to go from 0.31% (31) parry chance to... 17.75 while popping evasion, I asked around and confirmed, this absolutely isn't intended and was [more than likely] the reason observations of players using it in the Eyeless cave were doing so overwhelmingly well with it.

I crunched the numbers and it 'seems' like it is multiplying x50, not giving +50%.

I would kindly request, at least during the sake of testing the new numbers, 2H Weapons using evasion be given a more generous timer than the present BUT with half the bonus of what it was intended to give shields; as even above 100% Parry and evasion with a 2H is so brief, you'd literally need to be using a stop-watch or be a computer to time this to stop any meaningful blows. (Done wrong, it'd wear off before a slow fighter swings once, I cant speak for everyone but 'more functionality' with 'less potency' is always better than it being OP for only 1-3s)

Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Re: Evasion bug located!

Post by Lans » April 11th, 2021, 4:25 pm

Another bug? Evasion or Confidence will neutralize the other entirely canceling the other out; this is unusual since they're two totally separate skills, and ideal for pairing; but can't pair??