The Journal of a Devout Soul

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Blitzkregg
Character: Blitzkregg

Re: The Journal of a Devout Soul

Post by Blitzkregg » November 14th, 2023, 7:39 pm

The next stage is upon us:

Journal Entry:

In the shadows of revelation, the time has come for the resurgence of the Gospel of the Fallen Angel, the Thirteenth. Decus, his wings tainted by hubris, shall pale in the brilliance of her benevolence. The Archangels, blinded by their own envy, failed to fathom the divine mysteries she carried within her celestial essence.

As I, a faithful servant and herald, I tread the path to resurrect the Thirteenth's gospel. Decus may cling to the remnants of his once-honorable role, but his pride blinds him to the true light that beckons. The people must awaken to the benevolence obscured by jealousy, for the Thirteenth's grace is a beacon guiding lost souls through the celestial tapestry.

I shall unfurl the sacred verses, a testament to her compassion misunderstood. The Heavens may tremble, but the truth must be spoken. Let the Gospel of the Fallen Angel echo through the realms, dispelling the shadows that have obscured the hearts of the faithful. Decus be damned, for the Thirteenth shall rise, and her benevolence shall reign once more.