New Character Application: Dmitrii Kraev

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Blueberry
Character: Vespera Visconti

New Character Application: Dmitrii Kraev

Post by Blueberry » November 18th, 2022, 5:32 pm

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes-- Vespera Visconti-- Lysandre-- Ishvat-- Esther-- Astraea -- Been here for a few renditions

How did you hear about Requiem?

Best shard around!!!! :)

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Dmitrii Kraev

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

a well-built stoic woodsman. 6'4”-- he looks to be in his early thirties with tanned dusky skin. broad shouldered with a stout unshaved chest, massive arms, and a virile wide gait. a thick ebony mane of unruly hair curls down a chiseled jawline-- handsomely contoured by a coarse short beard. a sharp brow frames an aloof evergreen gaze. -- Dmitrii's husky voice, carries an unmistakably guttural Kaduraan accent.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Dmitrii is a Kaduraan woodsman, and lumberjack-- with wood hard to find in the wasteland that in his home country, he is far more an axer than a ranger. Traveling a great distance foresting carefully through the Godspine to bring decent lumber back to Antongrad.. Even simple woodwork has become a near commodity in the region. The shorn countryside alone has weathered Dmitrii into the stoic skepticism of today. A coarse, cold, desolate wasteland. Not the idyllic bush for a man who lives off the forest but home is home! Still.. a man living off the land.. can't help but take on the characteristics of it. Equally so.. growing up in a heavily fortified Antongraad and living guarded caravan to caravan.. being a young man of the Republic.. yet also being raised with the stories and orations of the Kaduraan peoples and their dynasty heritage.. it makes for a paradoxical person. Not to mention what living beside Murderfields does to a kid. He does carry the typical cultural prejudice of the Teramerian.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
He needs a clean break. Moving on from Home.. looking for a fresh start. Had a fiancé who died tragically. Love of his Life. She was his everything. Life was hard enough in Antongraad but this put Dmitrii over the edge. Suddenly his stoic love for home, and even the tragic reality of the wasteland that it was.. was all an entrapment. He had to escape. After a month and a day of deep mourning .. he packed what little things he had.. sold the rest.. and set on for a new life. He wandered for some time through the Midlands.. tried to settle down. Didn't feel right.. wasn't ready.. couldn't release the grief. Finally arriving now in the First Province.. seeking adventure from his grief having slowly turned to rage. Testing him, pushing him onward to danger.. what is the point of living without his lost love? A tortured soul.. foresting through a tormented land.. a requiem of young love.. taken before its time.

Scenario Response:

Dmitrii approaches the legionnaire at the gates. "Hello Comrade.. dell me.. vud is de vurst dat you haff seen? I am new do dis eastland .. and am curious.. 'ow bad is it really? mh? **roll for success/fail.. possible successful bro sesh, chilling sharing stories of undead shit and smashed skulls.. Dmitrii would offer over a cigar ..and listens to the possible sharing of the legionnaire.. or faiiill and maybe he was just told to fuck off Westerner! ... either way** I vas raised in Murderfields! You haff seen some shit.. but don't worry I can 'andle myself just fine. *Brandishes his axe! Giving it a good flip* How is de pay? Any'ow? Dis a good gig? mh? Oh.. alright.... alright.. *shows the freshly purchased visa* Just bought dis.. 'ope it's legit? Should be for vud I paid! Cost me almost everyding.. but foch.. ready to smell a new forest.. can't be worse den de hell I'm runnin from. *laughs heartily at that.. then looks off a little existential* Well nice chatting vid you comrade-- good luck to you. *the visa seems to be legit or a decent counterfeit .. the gate guard motion him in and go back to work*

Archin
Character: Archin

Re: New Character Application: Dmitrii Kraev

Post by Archin » November 18th, 2022, 7:18 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!