Application for Charles de Fronsac

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Charlemagne
Character: Charle De Fronsac

Application for Charles de Fronsac

Post by Charlemagne » December 27th, 2022, 3:23 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
No

How did you hear about Requiem?
Reddit

What will your character’s name be?
Charles De Fronsac

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Charles is 28 years old, 5'11 , 185 lbs.
He has a lean athletic body
He's not the strongest but he is very agile
He is charming and smart
Hazel eyes
He has long blond hair , no facial hair.
He has a darker golden skin tone

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Charles is eager to find a new world in the pursue of joy .

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Charles grew up rich in a Port city . He likes music, wine and good companies. He does not care about fights and glory. He is a free thinker, free spirit, philosopher and has a neutral and open minded approach on many things in life. He can be narcissism at time .He speaks in a flamboyant way, which gets him into trouble sometimes.

His parents wanted him to get into an arranged marriage , but he didn't have any interest into it. After many fights with his elders about the future of the family , he left in the middle of the night on a merchant ship . He's been sailing and traveling the world ever since in the search of the unknown .

Charles hasn't talk to any relative in a long time , he's thinking about reconnecting with them but he's too selfish in his pursue of joy and adventure.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Charles de Fronsac

Post by Coty » December 27th, 2022, 4:59 pm

You will need to respond to the Roleplay Prompt before we can approve your application.

You can find the prompt here: https://www.13thrones.com/wordpress/ind ... plication/

At the bottom of the page.

Charlemagne
Character: Charle De Fronsac

Post by Charlemagne » December 27th, 2022, 5:32 pm

“State your business and make it quick, citizen; we’ve enough bodies in there to keep us busy for years without adding yours to the pile, and those VIC are stirring up problems something fierce as of late.”

Hello, my name is Charles De Fronsac *gentleman bowing * I have an important message for you .
This is the visa you are looking for . I hand him a rolled scroll. This should more than enough *smiling *
The guard open the scroll , reading : Let met in and you will be a rich man; followed by a few gold coins in the bottom of the scroll.

The guard is looking at me *my eyes are aiming at a bourse by my belt*
The guard give me a sign to move foward
As I move forward , I reach for the bourse and give it to him without anyone noticing
*notching my head with a smile *
Have a good day

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » December 27th, 2022, 10:56 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!