Application for Quanasar Runathag

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Quanasar Runathag
Character: Quanasar, Luna Torres

Application for Quanasar Runathag

Post by Quanasar Runathag » January 20th, 2023, 6:04 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: None

How did you hear about Requiem?
A friend told me about it and I thought to try it out.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?
Quanasar Runathag, called Quanasar

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Quanasar is a young man of 18 years. While he is handsome to look at, he isnt afraid of bodily labor. As his parents, he is very huge, thats why hhe sometimes is taken for older than he actually is. He wights a bit above the average as he is fond of good food and drinks.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Quanasar looks to become a doctor - and thats actually why he wants to enter the first province. He looks for an apprenticeeship at one of the famed doctors there.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Born under the sign of a virtue, Quanasar was always a very curious kid. His parents, two farmers, taught him a bit about the local herbs. He was fascinated. When he got hands on a old worn book that abefriended merchant have him as a good bye gift about herbs in the first province, the next goal of his life was set: Setting out to become one famous doctor in the first province.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:
Dear Sir, I am looking to become a doctor. Thats why I here. I was offered an apprenticeship at the local Doctors in the first Province. I heard you ca need new doctors there, right?

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Quanasar Runathag

Post by Coty » January 20th, 2023, 1:11 pm

We need a bit more out of your roleplay prompt before we can approve your application. Please continue the RP scenario by responding to the RP prompt below:

The officiant's eyes shift upwards from his desk towards you, leaning back as he takes your measure. "An apprenticeship...all the way out here?" He asks, an amused smile faint on his bulbous lips. "What? Couldn't cut it in Redholme?" He continues, a bark of a laugh following as he peers over his shoulder to the Legionnaire at his flank. He turns back, hand lifting from the desk and waving you forward as he leans against the desk. "Who are you apprenticing under? VAC?"

Quanasar Runathag
Character: Quanasar, Luna Torres

Post by Quanasar Runathag » January 20th, 2023, 1:35 pm

" Oh no Sir", Quanasar replied with a smile, "I am accepted at a hospital, I am to learn under Doctor Vegas. Does that name say something to you?" The young man throws a glance back at the row of refugees, getting longer and longer. Some have barely scrapes of clothes on theit bodies, Some have open wound. He looks back at the officer "Do you mind, if I treat the wounded while I wait for approval? I think that would benefit both of us. I get prractise and the people are less restless." the dark tanned Quanasar asked with raised eyebrow.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » January 20th, 2023, 1:37 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!