Application for Taldor

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Taldor
Fresh Meat
Character: Taldor

Application for Taldor

Post by Taldor » March 28th, 2023, 9:12 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
None

How did you hear about Requiem?
When i was playing on other server some of my guild mates mentioned it, so i asked Mr.Google for more details.

What will your character’s name be?
Taldor

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Taldor is quite attractive with short dark brown hairs, blue eyes, and light skin tone. He appears to be of an absolutely towering stature, standing at around 7.2 feet tall, and of a heavy weight around 220 pounds. He has a muscular build due to his years of training in fighting. His sharp, angular features and intense blue eyes give him an imposing, almost intimidating look. However, his charming smile and warm personality quickly put people at ease in his presence.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
It will be mentioned in paragraphs below, after what happened to his family, he have a strong desire to help others and recently quarantined First Province seems to him like best place where he can do it!

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:
Growing up in the Redholme City, Taldor was trained in the art of combat by his father, a skilled warrior himself. Despite his humble background, his family was well-respected in their neighborhood, known for their integrity and compassion towards others. Taldor inherited these traits and has a strong desire to help those in need.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck Taldor when his entire family was wiped out by a deadly plague. Devastated by the loss of his loved ones, Taldor felt a sense of responsibility to help others who were suffering from the same affliction. He picked up his axe and set out on a journey to fight the plague and aid the afflicted wherever he could.

Taldor is fiercely independent, preferring to travel and fight alone. He's confident in his abilities and trusts his instincts, relying on his wits and combat skills to get him through dangerous situations. He's a skilled fighter with his axe, able to take on multiple opponents at once with ease.

Despite his tough exterior, Taldor is a deeply compassionate person. He's often moved by the plight of those around him, and will go out of his way to help those in need. He's also incredibly brave, willing to put himself in harm's way to protect others.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:
Taldor takes a deep breath and surveys the scene in front of him, taking in the heavily guarded outpost, the throngs of people trying to gain entry into the First Province, and the massive passenger train idling on its tracks. He feels a sense of unease at the sight of so many people trying to enter the quarantined zone, and wonders what could possibly be drawing them there.

As he listens to the officiant's rehearsed speech, Taldor weighs his options. He has no paperwork or connections to any of the major factions or Prelacy families, and he certainly doesn't have enough coin to bribe his way in. But he is determined to enter the First Province and help those in need, no matter the cost.

Taldor steps forward, his axe strapped to his back, and speaks firmly to the officiant. "I have no Quarantine Visa or official papers, but I have come to help the people of the First Province. I am a warrior, trained in the art of combat, and I am not afraid to face the dangers that lie ahead. I ask only for the chance to prove my worth and assist in the reclamation of the First Coast."

The officiant looks at Taldor skeptically, but after a moment of consideration, he nods and motions for one of the Legionnaires to open the gate. "Very well," he says. "But know this, warrior - the dangers you will face inside the First Province are unlike anything you have ever encountered before. If you are not prepared for what lies ahead, you will not last long. But if you are truly determined to help those in need, then you may enter. May the Venerated Church guide and protect you on your journey."

Taldor nods in gratitude and steps through the gate, ready to face whatever dangers may lie ahead. He knows that the road will be long and perilous, but he is determined to make a positive difference in this god forsaken world, one step at a time.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Taldor

Post by Coty » March 29th, 2023, 12:20 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!