A Letter left at the Lord Overseer's Office

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

A Letter left at the Lord Overseer's Office

Post by Lexi » April 21st, 2023, 10:48 pm

Dear Lord Overseer Mister Holmquist,

My name is Poppy and I live in an apartment in the new tenement building. Last night while I was sleeping, someone came into my apartment and stole some articles of clothing and a dye tub from me. I am really, really certain I had locked the door the night before and had stayed in my room the entire day yesterday. The door was locked when I woke up.

I sent a letter to Deputy Auditor Avi, who came to talk to me and found blue particulate left in my armoire. He asked me to write you to let you know what had happened so that he could investigate further. I know it is not a lot to have been stolen but I do not own a lot and the clothes were gifts I had just received, as was the dye tub. I am now worried about sleeping in my own bed at night for fear that someone will let themselves in again and I will be none the wiser.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope you will let Mister Avi investigate. Thieves are very bad for everyone.

Sincerely,
Poppy

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: A Letter left at the Lord Overseer's Office

Post by Coty » April 21st, 2023, 10:57 pm

Miss Poppy,

You've my sympathies. It is a pity that such a hopeful creation would so quickly be sullied by the taint of ill-virtue. I will draft up the paperwork for the investigation and forward it to the Deputy Auditor immediately so that he may begin his investigation into the matter.

In Service,
Lord Overseer Karistorfe Holmquist