Craftsmen sought for a great task

An in-character forum dedicated to the buying, selling and trading of goods and services of all kind within Absolution.
Controll
Character: A Diabolist

Craftsmen sought for a great task

Post by Controll » June 10th, 2023, 2:59 pm

*A notice has been left at the market board of Fort Praesidium.*
Attention venerated crafters and workers of Fort Praesidium!

The Light of Venerated Eight is seeking crafters and labourers of many kinds of work on the construction of Pyreholme Abbey. Carpenters and artisans are needed to furnish the large complex and upon a special order a talented artist is sought to paint many altarpieces to the newly established Church. An engineer is required to improve the locks of our buildings. Our gatherers can help the hired crafters in acquirement of raw materials if such is needed and agreed upon.

Upon completion the Pyreholme Abbey will serve as a safe haven for all Decusians and as a place to call home for any willing to take the Vow of Faith Devotion. We operate entirely on the goodwill of virtuous individuals and do not seek to make a profit.

Interested parties please send a message to the construction site north of Briar's Hollow.

Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

Re: Craftsmen sought for a great task

Post by Lexi » June 11th, 2023, 6:11 pm

*Word is sent via Loriane that Nicolien of Parish de Ravin will gladly see to their lock and key needs at no charge*

Wormwood
Character: Jakell Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » June 12th, 2023, 8:10 am

*a letter is sent stamped with green wax, an oak tree pressed into it, leafless branches stretching skyward and roots below in a similiar pattern*

Greetings,

Although I can't commit to helping directly on site I would be happy to donate my time if resources were brought to me in Fort Praesidum. Could easily work off a list of wants as a carpenter, engineer and dabbler in other trades. My locks are as good as any other grandmaster locksmith should your chests need them.

My involvement need not be publicized if there is worry there. I offer this to honor the kindness given to Flynn Barrigan and to support your organization's commitment to faith and new efforts going forward.

The art for the chapel you'd need to find someone else for. Not sure I have the proper abilities to do something like that justice.

Flame hold you,

Jakell Wormwood

Controll
Character: A Diabolist

Post by Controll » June 12th, 2023, 2:25 pm

*A simple letter is delivered back to Jakell.*
To Jakell Wormwood,

We appreciate your offer and will keep it in mind, however given your freshly publicized conviction of Conspiring to Murder some in the Congregation feel uneasy working with you until you have shown proper remorse for your actions. The Throne of Murder is one of the Thirteen Thrones - the Republic Foundry might accept a few gold coins as a settlement for such an act, however when it comes to matters of Soul and Salvation penitence of another kind is required. This is something brother Flynn Barrigan also realized as he turned away from his path of sin and joined the Vigil to serve the One True God.

If you find it in yourself to seek Absolution we shall discuss hiring you again as brothers of the Flame - but until then you know what you have to do.

Yours in Faith,
Dragomir Varga

Hollis.Maeby
Character: Hollis Maeby

Post by Hollis.Maeby » June 14th, 2023, 8:05 pm

:: A letter written in neat penmanship but covered in small splotches of paint arrives at its intended destination::

To whom it may concern,

I have heard of your project and would like to extend my services if they are desired. I am an accomplished painter, sculptor, and master carpenter and smith. If there is anything specific that you are requiring, please send word, and we can discuss your needs.

You can leave word for me at the cottage by the bank or my workshop just outside of merchant row.

Signed,

- H.M.Maeby

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » June 15th, 2023, 5:14 am

*A small letter is left in front of the doorsill*

Greetings,

I am doctor, alchemist and carpenter. I may offer you my expertise in allopathy, carpentry and alchemy. You may answer through a letter delievered to the post office or come find me at my shifts in the hospital.

Yours sincerely
~Quanasar