A Letter for Nivellen

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Lexi
Character: Nicolien de Ravin

A Letter for Nivellen

Post by Lexi » June 11th, 2023, 6:21 pm

*The letter is hand delivered by a de Ravin messenger who is prepared to read the contents if needed and await a reply*
Miss Nivellen,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience regarding Lucien's Last Chance Club. It was at the forefront of his mind for months and I would like to see it come to fruition, if a little differently than he had planned. I would like your input and assistance as I believe he had intended for you to help run the Club and I would honor his word.

I await your response and hope to be in your company soon.

Truest Regards,
Nicolien

Atreyo
Character: Fiat Tenebrae

Re: A Letter for Nivellen

Post by Atreyo » June 11th, 2023, 9:35 pm

There was a confident rap at the door, quite unlike the brute pounding which has found its way to her home as of late.

"Yes...?", Nivellen showed her face once the door was pushed just enough.

"Good afternoon. Miss Nivellen?", a dashing young fellow was there, impeccably dressed with the de Ravin's signature colors she always found so alluring. She just nodded, though her sudden relaxation might've been evident even to the stranger standing before her.

The man aptly delivered a message from Nico, offering her the parchment in which it had been written. And with her response, he was gone; the messenger was one of those people who could sifle through a pile of fermented garbage and still keep their sense of decorum.

Lowering her eyes to the parchment in her possession, she'd surely try to reach Nico when she was ready; the message was a good omen, Nivellen wanted to speak to her for some time now.