Application for Kren Garon

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
kosh
Fresh Meat
Character: Kren Garon

Application for Kren Garon

Post by kosh » August 10th, 2023, 6:08 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?
- No, I do not have any prior experience with Requiem.

How did you hear about Requiem?
- Reddit r/ultimaonline

What will your character’s name be?
- Kren Garon

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

- Kren is a small, always hungry man of 48 years. His head is covered with shaggy hair and his beard hasn't been groomed for a long time. A few gray streaks indicate not easy live, but overall he is unremarkable, plain. Only the eyes... black as coal, shine full of curiosity and... hate?

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

- Kren no longer knows who his parents were or where he was born. Some time ago he woke up at the edge of the forest, hungry, without knowing how he got there or what he wanted there. Driven by inner voices he went to find out what was happening. Ohh... those voices...

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
- Voice1: "I have to be there..."
- Where?
- Voice2: "I should take the train..."
- Train? Which Train...
- Voice1: "First Province... I have to be there..."
- Voice3: "Yes, i should be there..."
- Voice4: "I can gather knowledge there..."
- Ohh... Those voices.
- 100 Voices: "MOVE..."

Scenario Response:
- Driven by the voices, Kren got on the train. Without a plan, just go there so that the voices calm down...
Silence, no voices, fine...
Officer yells "VISA!!!"
Surprised and overwhelmed Kren instinctively reaches into his pocket... "Visa??? They didn't say anything about it". Unexpectedly, he senses a piece of paper, pulls it out and hands it to the officer. "I'm sure there was nothing inside yesterday..."
Officer: "All right! Go on!"
Kren looks at the paper in his hands:
4 lb. boneless pork butt
3 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
Voices: "Move..."

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Kren Garon

Post by Coty » August 11th, 2023, 10:15 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!