A call for the First Circle to gather

A general forum for all in-character posts as they relate to Act VI: Absolution, the characters that inhabit the world at large, and the events that help shape both.
Papa Virgle
Character: Virgle Jack

A call for the First Circle to gather

Post by Papa Virgle » August 23rd, 2023, 3:33 pm

*A concealed figure in a dark red robe marked “D” makes his way up the last of many flights of steps. He lowers his hood revealing braids of white from his head and face that disappear below the robe*
The man speaks slowly “ Blessed Beee Thihrty sun Three, er ye Weil ha ye Etten? Doa ye Stihl ets unly berries? Ha me somey temptin corn breads frum tha civiliz-ed folks down south baked by tha beauuuutifuls Violas”
*XXXIII smiles and says* “ hello Fifty I do maintain a strict diet still but more than berries these days, I am well and I am fed, safe here pursuing scholarly endeavors. What brings you to visit old friend?”
*D brews ginseng and ginger teas playing softly on his flute until it is ready and offers a cup too to XXXIII who takes the cup nodding a thankyou*
*D gestures around the room smiling but somehow sadly speaking after a sip of tea*
“iet ha bein far too longs tha First Circle ha abandons tha werks here’s ien tha First Provinces, ifn ye wuld has us’n Thihrty ahn Three, me wuld tha tha First Circle wuld gather here’s undar tha light ofn Moon whan tha Lass next be full ahn brights wuhld me Weil whispar carefully to them wiech shuld knews ifn ye wuhld dos tha same so as fer tham what ye peeks here’s.”
*D sips his tea as he listens to XXXIII and they begin to make plans to assemble those who would hear and answer the call to the First Circle*

OOC if you are interested in First Circle Role Play private message Virgle Hermit on discord or use the forum private message …. I will try and remember to check those forum messages