Application for Marilla

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Rasamith
Character: John Llareth

Application for Marilla

Post by Rasamith » November 18th, 2023, 1:52 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

John Llareth

How did you hear about Requiem?

I was carried in its womb and horrifically birthed out into the world in Act II

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Marilla

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Black hair, 35 years of age, 5'10", 180 lbs. Scarred and wearing the years of fear and anguish plainly on her features.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Born into a troubled family in the western provinces, she worked as muscle for a group that is long forgotten. She has felt the tangible sting of loss, and seen the horrors of the torment for herself. She's a survivor, though some days she wishes she wasn't. Plagued by nightmares that have brought her to the first province, she longs for a feeling of security she will never feel again. Instead, she continues on this path into the unknown in the hopes that this calling of her sub-conscious will lead her to at least some form of peace.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

She offers herself as muscle for the cause of reclaiming the capital, and the secrets that lie within.

Scenario Response:

"Troubles with the Inquisition? If they're causing some grief there, I could lend ma hand to keepin' the roads safe n' all. I been with a little group, paid me an some others coin to see em here from Greatport. Coin's yours, for your consideration y'see."

She wrings her bruised and calloused hands.

"Tell ya the truth.. Just want to get me somewhere with a roof over my head. Been so long, 'bout to forget what it's like to be somewhere like this. Where the folk ain't gone wrong."

"Let me in, send me somewhere I can get some work, an I'll see it done. I'm a good god fearin' citizen, been loyal to the eight since I was a little girl, near as I remember."

Rex
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: Application for Marilla

Post by Rex » November 18th, 2023, 2:38 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!