Character Application : Glenn McTavish

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Sammegarian
Character: Leon Donovan

Character Application : Glenn McTavish

Post by Sammegarian » November 25th, 2023, 3:24 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

Currently play Leon Donovan and Sarah Gray.

How did you hear about Requiem?

Google search for UO RP shards.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Glenn McTavish

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Age 18, handsome sixfoot tall man weighing less than 200 pounds, good balance and a graceful step.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

A student of the sword from a young age, Glenn grew up learning to fight near the Monastaries in Athaerun, having been born a stone's throw from Alftwyn Monastery. He thought he'd join The Legion when he was older and often looked to The Monument of the Legion for divine inspiration. The sounds of The Pearl Sea used to calm him, until he began to travel to see more of the world. He had chosen to study swordsmanship abroad and learn from Masters the world over.
He learned outside Athaerun that The Torment was far more dangerous than he ever really knew. After traveling he began to understand more of the severity of the situation and he re doubled his training and eventually he decided to join the cause of reclaiming The First Province and the city of Tor. So he set forth towards The First Province to offer his sword arm to the effort.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

To retake Tor and improve his skills as a fighter.

Scenario Response:

"Decusian Faithful here to assist in reclaiming the province from the horrors that beleaguer it." Glenn said. "I am strong of arm and good with a sword, I can cut down Torment creatures and make the land safer for the workers there, if you'll issue me a quarantine visa so that I may enter the region."

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application : Glenn McTavish

Post by Coty » November 25th, 2023, 3:36 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!