Character Application for Casian Vitoli.

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
EuphoricDoom
Fresh Meat
Character: Casian Vitori

Character Application for Casian Vitoli.

Post by EuphoricDoom » November 25th, 2023, 5:19 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

I do not!

How did you hear about Requiem?

A friend who've I've played other shards with recommended this shard to me.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?

Casian Vitori

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Casian is a man of average height, standing at five foot, eleven inches and weighing around two hundred pounds. His sun kissed skin id still smooth, as a young man of twenty eight, yet marred by the wear of time. He sports a well trimmed, chestnut colored beard and a ponytail. His eyes are an emerald green that seem to catch the light and shine even in the dark.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Casian's motivation has always been coin. Hearing of the riches to be found in the First Province he knew his street smarts that had kept him alive in the bustling city of Greatport would prove valueable in the horrid lands of the First Province.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Casian was born and raised in Greyport in the year of 1320, Sired by Geocomo Vitoli, A citizen of the Republic owning one of the largest ship making factories in city. Casian had a posh childhood, being from money his life was easy, until the reports of MacArthur's gate in 1333. His father took the opportunity at the land grab and offered his services to the Fortress across the Pearl Sea at the end of the world. Leaving Casian behind with his Brother, Casian's Uncle, Procopio. Knowing that if he could set up another factory there, he would have cornered the ship building business quick. He was killed the first day arriving to the wicked land.

In 1335 when the Archbishop announced the colonies excommunicated, Casian was heart broken. Knowing his father to be dead. Learning of this Casian fled his Uncles abuse, Procopio was a vicious man who would beat him relentlessly. Most of the time over nothing Casian could possibly figure out. Not allowing him to see a single coin of the money his father had made the family. So he fled, in the middle of the night taking some items of worth so that he could have some coin while out on the streets of Greyport.

Casian quickly adapted to this new life, infact, thrived. He was a skilled cutpurse and knew his way around a dagger. His was not a murderer by no means but that is not to say he did not kill a man or two that caught him in the act of theivery and wished to rat him out to the Guard. He gained a quick reputation in the back alleys, his name flowing off the tongue's of many shady individuals. Not wanting to be apart of anything he typically worked alone, not trusting anyone with his riches.

After many years of this he had accrued quite the stash of wealth. But his time was running short and he knew it. Working alone had many benefits but also made a lot of enemies and no one to protect himself. In 1348 he had decided to head to Fort Praesidium. His connections were dwindling and he had to do something so hearing of the wealth there, in the First Province, he quickly went to one of his connections, one that still offered to do business with him, known for making passable Quarantine Visa's.

Scenario Response:

Casian quickly pulls out his forged Quarantine Visa with the mark of the Apothecary Corp. "Here to help with the Wounded, Sir! I am a skilled healer. I have heard of the dangers the First Province hold and wish to lend my aid!" His voice was confident, yet his that held the paper shook lightly as he stared up at the imposing man.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application for Casian Vitoli.

Post by Coty » November 25th, 2023, 5:32 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!