Character Application: Moxas

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Moxas
Character: Moxas

Character Application: Moxas

Post by Moxas » December 22nd, 2023, 12:23 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

No prior experience

How did you hear about Requiem?

Reddit

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Moxas

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Moxas is tall and lanky with an athletic build which compliments his talents in archery and stealth. Moxas is 29 years old has a dark complexion,brown eyes and a black Mohawk and is covered head to toe in tattoos.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Moxas comes from Vitaveus and is apart of an old tribe of outcasted Druids. His tribe was all but wiped out and the only keepsake that has managed to survive his journey was a tobacco pipe from his grandfather, beaded necklace from his mother and the tattoos that carry his tribes lore..

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Moxas has journey to the first province was to find purpose. With all his family and friend passed on to the spirit world his life has been empty and alone filled with sadness.

Scenario Response:

Moxas quickly scans the area judging the level of danger. Sitting down next to the fire you begin to open your sack and pull out your large tobacco pipe and a parchment carefully folded with fresh dry tobacco.. Moxas packs the tobacco in to the pipe and lights it with some kindling close at hand. *puff* *puff* pleasant memories start to fill the void.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application: Moxas

Post by Coty » December 22nd, 2023, 9:46 pm

I'm going to need you to expand on all parts of your application before it can be accepted. Please be sure to include references to the lore.

Also your roleplay scenario does address the prompt. Please expand on it and make sure to address how you enter the province.

Moxas
Character: Moxas

Re: Character Application: Moxas

Post by Moxas » December 23rd, 2023, 12:28 am

I did have a reference to the lore.. I’m good, I’ll retract my application.