Character application: Tuk-Tuk

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Roman
Character: Albert De Velle

Character application: Tuk-Tuk

Post by Roman » January 21st, 2024, 7:24 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes, I played Albert de Velle at the beggining of this act.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I have been playing RP uo shards for at least 7 years, i also tried dnd 3.5 sessions.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

Some of my friends came back to play here so I want to try too.

What will your character’s name be?:

Tuk-Tuk

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

He’s relatively short at 1,7m and skinny. Bald with long brown beard makes him look not too atractive. Deep brown eyes seem dark when compared to his brownish skin. His cheekbones are visible even with uncut beard. He moves slowly but his look seems uncalm.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

He was sent to First Province with his folks to provide them with help as he is skillful craftsman and decent thrower. He wants to establish a group and help fight the Torment outside of Republic authorities help.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

In Murandesh tribe he was resposible for building wooden structures to expand their settlements. It is said that since he was a baby it was meant to him to be a craftsman as he would always smack one wood piece with another, trying to make simple buildings. From that they even gave him his name, Tuk-Tuk, to mimic the sounds that would always accompany him. When he was around 26, he was choosen to help in expedition to First Province. He didn’t want to go, since he was really attached to his homeland, but the tribe’s will was not to discuss. Unhappy or even angry, he went with others for a mission that he never wanted to be a part of.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Tuk-Tuk was never the one who spoke the most, neither the one who was the smartest. He did not have any plan on how to get through Visa check. He approached the mercenary and just stared at him with his restless eyesight. Bald head, long beard. The mercenary first looked at him, probably thinking he is about to say something. After a while he got confused and angry, but apparently he just let him pass. Why was that? Maybe he mistaken him with some monk and just didn’t want to wait until he starts praising Decus? Who knows that. Tuk-Tuk didn’t even give it a thought and just went further into the passing.

Rex
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: Character application: Tuk-Tuk

Post by Rex » January 21st, 2024, 1:42 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!