Character Application - Serghei Anatolie

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

drowking
Character: Magnus Empyrean

Character Application - Serghei Anatolie

Post by drowking » February 15th, 2024, 3:32 pm

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

- Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

Yes, I play Magnus Empyrean and Bartholomew Ellsworth here.

- How did you hear about Requiem?

Friends.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

- What will your character’s name be?

Serghei Anatolie

- Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

'Olie' seems to be around 30 years old, lean, of average height. Dark tanned skin, covered by tattoos with desert motifs, like scorpions, dunes, the scorching sun and, more predominantly, serpents. His eyes are a clear hazel that under the right light almost seems golden. His head is completely shaven. Several piercings decorate his ears and face, complementing this exotic visage.

- Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

'Olie' is a historian hungry for knowledge, specially that of archeological nature. Seems typical of kaduraans to seek the vestiges of the glorious days of the Collatian Dynasty. He grew up in Antongrad, Kaduraas, in the Western Territories, son of two scholars.

He grew up hearing old collatian tales from his parents, about a time before the Torment and the Republic. A time of many wonderful accomplishments and discoveries. These stories would fill his imagination and ignite his passion for the past and the old, which would ultimately lead him to become a traveller and an independent historian, burning away what fortune he inherited from his parents, to cross Vitaveus in search of its ancient secrets.

- Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

His travels would eventually took him to the First Province, of course. He had heard of the many ancient ruins spamming the province's surface, as well as its underground; and he wanted to see them all. Of special note, the old monastery taken by the Ashwalkers, his fellow kaduraans, interested him plenty; what were they looking for? Why did they go there?

He felt like he could learn a lot from stablishing a life of study within the quaratined zone for the next few years. And perhaps meet others with similar pursuit.

- Scenario Response:

"You're coming from far", commented the officiant, receiving his papers.

"I've a heart of a wanderer, one could say", replied Olie. "Is everything in order, sir?"

"Seems to be. Stamped an all. You must have friends."

Olie pet his bag of coins.

"I've many friends and they're very friendly."

"I can tell", said the man, returning the Visa. "I haven't seen a stamp of the Consortium in a while. Are you coming on their business?"

"Oh, no, that's due to my parents. They worked for the Antongrad Auditorii. Knowing them may have facilitated access, but made that signature no cheaper."

"I expect. What brings you to the First Province then?"

"I'm a historian. I'm here to document the times. To grasp the past so we can... divine the future, so to speak."

"Another writer, then, well... You're not the first. And surely not the last. Make sure to send a copy to the Rumbling Pass, I could use some reading. It gets boring in here. You can go on."

"Thank you. And I will."

Truth be told, the bag of coins had seen better days. It wouldn't last much longer, but Olie had heard the First Province was a land of opportunity, for those who ceize it.
Last edited by drowking on February 16th, 2024, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application - Serghei Anatolie

Post by Coty » February 15th, 2024, 10:17 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!