Anica Valdis App

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Anica_dark_Witch
Fresh Meat
Character: Anica

Anica Valdis App

Post by Anica_dark_Witch » April 22nd, 2024, 8:50 am

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

First time player

How did you hear about Requiem?

Introduced to it by my a friend.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Anica Valdis

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Anica is 20 years of age, little taller than the averege girls, extremly pale skin, long ebony hair and eyes with a weird mix of white and light gray.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Anica was born in a asylum from one of the patients there. Anica's entry into the world was marked by whispers and shadows Was grabed right after birth and given to an adoption to a small warrior family with already two children of there own in Ghaenthgrand.
Growing up, Anica was always the outsider - her stark features and the dark origin of her birth made her the subject of both fear and ridicule among her peers.
Known derisively as "Mad Girl" or "Spawn of Madness," Anica's childhood was fraught with isolation. Her adoptive family regarded her as little more than a means to an end, a token of compliance with state policies rather than a true daughter. Her brother and sister scorned her, repulsed by her looks and the stigma of her birth. From a young age, Anica learned to fend for herself, her solitude forging her into a fighter with a quiet, steely resolve.
The coldness of her home life and the cruelty of society's gaze hardened her, but also fueled her desire for a fresh start. Upon reaching adulthood, she left Ghaenthgrand behind with no intention of looking back, her sights set on the First Province—a place rumored to be a crucible of fortune and danger, where she might finally lay down the ghosts of her past and forge a new future.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Anica seeks to escape the harsh judgments and haunted memories of her upbringing. In the First Province, she hopes to find the anonymity and peace that has eluded her all her life. Her motivations are simple yet profound: to find a place where she is judged not by her origins but by her merits and to carve out a life where her past does not shadow her every step.

Scenario Response:

Am Anica daughter of Lestat and Eifa seeking passage into the First Province. I come alone, a seeker of new beginnings, unbound by the chains of my past and driven by a simple desire: to live freely and without fear. I ask for entry not out of desperation, but for the chance to prove my worth far from the shadow of madness that has trailed my name since birth.”

Her declaration, while firm, carried the weight of her resolve and the scars of her past experiences—the very attributes that would help her navigate the complexities of this new, untamed frontier. The guard, assessing her determination and the sincerity in her ghostly gaze, nodded slowly, stepping aside to let her pass. As she walked through the gates, the threshold of the First Province felt like a palpable shift to her—a first step toward a life defined by her choices, not her lineage.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Anica Valdis App

Post by Coty » April 22nd, 2024, 5:35 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!